How to Register
Pre-register before June 1st 2013, and save £5 on the cost of a full weekend registration!
Click on your chosen payment method below for full information and instructions:
- Online Registration - Register online using our online registration system.
- Direct Registration - Drop into QUB Dragonslayers to fill in a registration form and pay in person.
- Group Registration - Register for you and a group with a single cheque* payment.
* please make all cheques payable to QUB Dragonslayers - we cannot accept cash through the post - click here for an example of a completed cheque
- It's cheaper! Pre-registration saves you 25% off the price of a full weekend pass.
- It's quicker! You won't have to join the on-day registration queue, fill out the forms and hand over cash - just give us your name, answer a security question based on the information you provided when pre-registering and we will hand you your badge. Simple!
- It guarantees entry! Q-Con sold out last year and we had to turn people away at the door... but pre-registered attendees will always be allowed in.
IMPORTANT: Guardian Registration
If you are under 12 years of age on the day of the convention, you will need to be accompanied and supervised by a guardian who is over 18. Please bring identification to verify your age. Guardian registration is free, but registered guardians will not be entitled to take part in any activities directly, unless they also register and pay for a Q-Con membership.
Can't pre-register online?
Online registration is our preferred method for small groups - the postal service can never be 100% reliable so by paying online you make sure you've reserved your place in time. If you don't have access to a debit or credit card, we do offer a postal registration service - send us your completed registration form and cheque payment in the post. Depending on the service you use it can take a week or more for us to recieve your registration, input the data manually and send you a confirmation.
"On the Day" Registration
You can still simply show up to Q-Con, fill in a registration form, pay your money and you will be fully registered. However, it costs £5 more for a full weekend membership, and there is no guarantee that there will be space available on the day.
Full Weekend registration: £20
Day registration: £10
Please note: We can only accept cash payments in Pounds Sterling (£) on the day of the event.