Volunteering at Q-Con
Q-Con isn't a commercial convention - none of us get paid for doing it, and we couldn’t exist without the help of the dozens of enthusiastic volunteers who donate their time each year to assist with running all of our events, as well as helping in areas such as Registration, Operations, Logistics and Technical Set-up.
You don’t have to be a gamer, or have any prior experience of volunteering at conventions – we provide full training for all volunteers to ensure that everybody knows what they’re doing, and is comfortable doing it.
What will you get out of it? How about...
- The satisfaction of helping to run the biggest convention of its kind in the UK or Ireland
- Transferrable training and skills that look great on a CV
- Exclusive “Staff” T-Shirts and badges
- Discounted rates for convention accommodation, if you’re travelling from afar
- The chance to hang out with some really cool people (the other staff!)
- Lunch, dinner and refreshments all weekend, including an invitation to the post-con dinner
If you'd like find out more, or are interested in signing up, please email email@example.com for an information pack.
Volunteers are expected to be available all day from Friday 26th-Sunday 28th June, and must be available for a full day of training on the weekend running up to Q-Con. Please note that all volunteers must be over 18 years of age.